The Admin Web Portal is the SocialLadder platform used to create the challenges, send push notifications, view reports, manage users, and more. The portal allows program organizers to set up, track, and mange their programs!
Table of Contents:
The Home Tab is a general overview of your entire program & contains your SocialLadder Dashboard.
The dashboard contains 3 of the following 4 program metrics: the number of users, total monthly sales, monthly engagement, or total. These metrics are displayed relative to the monthly goals for your program, which are either automatically calculated based on your program information or manually determined in cooperation with your client success representative. The metrics that appear on your homescreen are dependent on the key performance indicators for your program.
Under the dashboard, you will find the following information:
- The Area Activity Feed shows recent user activity, such as completing a challenge or referring a sale.
- The Notifications Feed shows Portal Admin activity such as challenges being published as well as alerts for issues like failing to publish a challenge in a certaim amount of days.
- The Challenges tab is where you will manage the challenges that are available for your program. Here, you’ll be able to create, edit, and view your challenges. The challenges that appear on your screen can be filtered with the options at the top:
- LIVE challenges are the challenges currently available in the app for your users to see and complete. This includes challenges that have just been published, which may be in a PENDING stage as they are published by the system.
- SCHEDULED challenges have been created and queued for publishing, but will not be available to see or complete until the start date specified on the challenge.
- DRAFT challenges are challenges been created but either left unfinished or never queued to be published to your ambassadors. CANCELLED challenges that were once published but have since been unpublished also appear in DRAFT, as they are able to be republished from there.
- PAST challenges is a list of all challenges that have been published and have since expired.
- ALL challenges is an unfiltered list of all of the challenges you have created in your program.
- SUGGESTED challenges is a tab that populates with challenges automatically generated from your Facebook posts, queued for you to review, edit, and publish.
To create a challenge, just click the blue Create button (shown in box 2) and choose from any challenge type or from our pre-made challenge templates!
- Find detailed info on SocialLadder’s various challenge types & capabilities here.
- Learn how to create challenges here.
- Save yourself time. Find out how to create your own custom challenge templates here.
Please note that Invite challenge types are unavailable to edit in the Admin Web Portal. If you would like to change anything about the Invite challenges in your program, please contact your Customer Support Specialist!
Pro Tip: Challenge templates allow you to easily save a past template to create a similar challenge in the future. If you like to create a similar challenge for every new event announcement, you can use the first challenge as a template for all your future announcements. Simply create the challenge, save to drafts, then save as template!
The Review Content tab is used to review user submissions as they complete certain challenge types. Manual, postering and flyering challenges all require users to submit images to complete the challenge. The Review Content tab allows organizers to review these submissions before awarding points or to reject any submissions that did not meet the challenge criteria and should not be awarded points. This feature is helpful to track field marketing & review user-generated content.
The Review Content tab has several helpful tools to help you organize user submissions:
- Box 1 in the image below allows you to filter content to show only submissions to a particular challenge.
- Box 2 below allows you to filter by type of challenge to see all submissions to that particular challenge type(s).
- The last box shown below allows you to sort by more variables, such as whether or not the particular submission has been approved, rejected, or reviewed yet, whether the challenge itself requires review for points to be awarded, and whether the ambassador has submitted enough content to complete the challenge in question.
Learn more on how to use the Review Content tab here.
The Reporting tab contains a laundry list of reports that allow you to pull detailed information on your program beyond the overview stats on the Home tab. This information can also be exported in .csv if you need to manipulate or share the data.
Some of the most useful reports to your program may be the following:
- The Challenge Participation Summary can give you an overview of your challenges to let you see the proportion of users that are completing each one.
- The All Sales Details reports can show you detailed information on all of the successful referrals made by your program.
- The Fulfillment List can show you all of the reward redemptions that have been made in your program thus far.
Other information that you’re looking for may be in a report that you’re unable to find, or it might be accessible in other ways - reach out to your Customer Success representative if you have any questions!
The Ambassadors Tab is where you can find all of the users in your SocialLadder community. This page allows organizers to sort & search the users in their program, see information about their users, and even interact with ambassador profiles. The users can be sorted by the following metrics…
- Score: Sort your users by highest or lowest score
- Sales: See what users have made the most sales
- Last Active: Sort users by their last login
- Challenges Completed: Sort users by the # of challenges completed
- Total Reach: Sort users by their connected social media friend & follower count.
- WOM Impressions: Sort users by the number of potential Word of Mouth impressions created by their social media posts from challenges.
The Feeds tab is where you can view & create the feeds that show up in-app for your program. Feeds allow program organizers to easily highlight important info & announcements within the app with a push notification & custom graphic.
Feeds are used to direct users to important challenges, rewards, info, & more. Organizers can create feeds that direct their users to a specific challenge, reward, or website.
Find out more info on feeds & how to create them here.
The notifications tab is used to create push notifications for your ambassadors. This feature allows organizers to send push notifications to their communities with a few simple clicks. The push notification can be used to share important announcements, send reminders, or communicate with your community. These notifications can be scheduled out in advance to notify your users at any time.
Learn more on how to use notifications here.
The Settings page is used to adjust the general options or preferences on your account.
- My Account: Contains the Timezone setting for your account & the Facebook button to connect your Brand page.
- Manage Accounts: Contains the name, email, roles of you program leaders & account managers. This is where you can set the permissions for the manager seats within your SocialLadder program.
- Custom Fields: Want to learn more? Contact our support team to customize your program with custom fields.
- Manage Connections: Contains info on connecting your ea-commerce & ticketing platforms for team selling.
Please note that rewards are currently unavailable for editing in the Admin Web Portal. Stay tuned for an update, as we plan to bring reward management to the Admin Web Portal as soon as possible!
For any other question about how to use the Admin Portal, you can use the Submit a Request button at the top of the page or use the Intercom Messenger in the bottom right hand corner of your admin portal.